Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) program will help you to develop 21st-century practical knowledge of the corporate world. This degree will enable you to make effective managerial decisions and to successfully communicate with others. You will acquire knowledge in subjects such as business management, information technology, and finance and accounting, equipping you with the necessary tools to possibly obtain a position in any industry.
The program has the following aims:
- To create an individual who has a deep and passionate understanding of the business world.
- To cultivate an individual who not only analyses but creates valuable solutions to the day to day struggles in an operation.
- To initiate an entrepreneur mindset and create a unique and profitable path.
- To develop effective business communication skills.
- Establish a solid foundation in the business world, therefore, allowing students to gain an understanding and appreciation of sustainable business practices.
- Develop the ability to critically analyze, evaluate, and solve business challenges and problems that may arise in the future.
- Enable an individual to analyze and reflect on business techniques that will allow them to make effective decisions.
- Demonstrate competent use of technology and information systems.
- Understand business industries and be able to make effective decisions.
- Develop strong oral and written communication skills that will enable an individual to effectively communicate.
- Develop an understanding of corporate responsibility in order to make better social and ethical decisions.
- Learners should possess a High School Diploma or its equivalent qualification, such as IGCSE, A-Level, IB, GED, etc.
- Learners should possess proof of English language proficiency such as IELTS, TOEFL or pass EUGS’s English proficiency test.
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
- Submit all of the required documents via EUGS official website.
- Get documents reviewed and verified by the EUGS admissions team (around 5 working days).
- Receive enrollment confirmation with a Conditional Acceptance Letter and Invoice.
- Settle the payment.
- Receive Unconditional Acceptance Letter.
- Start the program.